For online submission queries:
(During working days - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- The recruitment process held for the post of Asst. Manager is scrapped. No further enquiry in any mode shall be entertained. A fresh recruitment for this cadre will be advertised in leading newspapers and also placed on iNDEXTb website shortly.
Based on queries received by candidates on provisional answer-key, final answer key has been prepared and published.
Cadre wise Final answer key:
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
DEPUTY MANAGER (IT)
Exam which was scheduled to be held on 24/12/2017 is now rescheduled on 31/12/2017. All candidates are requested to download call letter for appearing in an examination. Details of instructions are detailed out in your call letter.
Examination date: 31/12/2017
Centre of examination: Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Failing to appear in examination may be considered as a no show for the further process and that may disqualify your application.
Call letter for examination of below mentioned posts has been published. Kindly login to generate call letter.
Those who qualifies qualifying criteria, can only generate call letters
- GENERAL MANAGER(IT)
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
- MANAGER (IT)
- DEPUTY MANAGER
- DEPUTY MANAGER (IT)
- ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Syllabus for Examination
- Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria and Instructions
- Interested candidates can apply after login on to website.
- Candidates are required to register themselves and apply for respective post before the last date of submission.
- Application should be filled in English language only.
- Last date for submitting online application is 19/08/2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
- Applicant applying for multiple positions, last submitted application for any individual position would be consider for evaluation.
- Candidates having result in grade system (CPI/SPI/CGPA) are requested to convert their grade in to percentage as per respective university criteria. Certificate from the university for the same is required to be presented when asked for.
- Candidate who does not qualify as per the qualifying criteria, such application would not be processed and will be rejected.
- SEBC candidates should have valid non-creamy-layer certificate forthe year 2017-18 recruitment and SC / ST candidates should have valid cast certificate.
- Candidates are requested to confirm their application forms after verifying their details. Application print will be generated only after confirming application. Application confirmed by the applicant would only be considered for evaluation purpose.
- Applicants, whose candidature considered for further evaluation, would be intimated. Candidates are strictly advised not to approach iNDEXTb unless asked for.
- Candidates are requested to visit website regularly for periodic updates, if any.
- For online submission queries, please contact on 079-65108808, 079-23256592 (During working days - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
- iNDEXTb reserves all rights to change / modify / update any or all the information / details mentioned herein.